Pre-Select program focuses on players born in 2007 and 2008. The main focus is to get players acclimated to the select level of play. At this age the players will be introduced to formation of play.
PRACTICE SESSIONS & GAMES
Players will have a couple of identification (ID) sessions and then will be placed into teams to compete with the local leagues.
Each team will be assigned a professional staff trainer for practices and games. Minimal amount of travel will be involved. These teams will attend at least two tournaments per season and have at least 8 to 10 league games.
WHAT DOES A PLAYER WEAR?
Players should wear proper soccer equipment:
- shin guards
- soccer socks
- soccer cleats
- FKK training uniform (see list below)
- size 4 ball
- water bottle or jug
Cost and Register Your Player
- Please contact us for information or possible openings:
Joel Lehocky – PreSelect coordinator –email@example.com
PROGRAM COST: $900.00 per player
You must contact the program coordinator to be placed on a team.
Order Your Uniform
NIKE UNIFORM KIT INCLUDES (with #’d jerseys):
- Two (2) game jerseys (1 white, 1 blue)
- One (2) game short (1 black, 1 blue)
- One (2) game sock (1 white, 1 blue)
- One (1) training shirt (light blue)
- One (1) training short (black)
- One (1) training sock (light blue)
TRAINING UNIFORM = light blue shirt, black shorts, light blue socks
GAME UNIFORM = (away) royal jersey, royal shorts, royal socks (home) white jersey, black shorts, white socks
Jersey numbers will be emailed to you after you are registered.
$180.00 with promo code “krazerewards”
SPECIAL ORDERING NOTES:
- Uniforms may take up to 4 weeks for delivery so please plan accordingly.
- Jersey numbers are assigned by the club. Your number will be emailed to you by Joel Lehocky.