Find out what “Load Management” and “Rejuvenation” really is and how it applies to your body.
FKK’s annual Care and Prevention Seminar will be held Monday, September 16th at the Foundry Church in Winter Springs. This interactive session will involve doctors, physical therapist, exercise physiologists that will educate our players on the club’s commitment to building strength, conditioning, preventative care and faster recovery.
- Date: Monday, September 16
- Location: Foundry Church
- Address: 1491 E State Rd 434, Winter Springs, FL 32708
- Time: 6:30-8:00 PM
- Mandatory for all U14 older Boys and Girls Teams; CompRec optional
- Attire: training jerseys
- Speakers: Orlando Orthopedic doctor, physical therapist and Sports Spectrum Performance (SSP)
- Topics: how to balance player performance; how to treat your body after a game in the heat; how to prevent injuries; how we get you back on the field quicker.
This is your chance to get involved and ask questions of those whom are trusted with your care on and off the field to make build you into a better athlete. Bring your questions, get engaged with the experts!