For this year’s edition of the FKK Alliance Cup we are going to have the option to Electronically Check-In (if completed by 5:00PM on Wednesday, October 5th) or In-Person Check-In prior to your first game. Below, you will find instructions for each procedure:
ELECTRONIC OPTION (by email to the following address; [email protected]) :
- Email 1 copy of your roster in PDF format
- Email 1 set of copies of your player passes
- Email to: [email protected]
Please send it from the email address that you will print the approved rosters from.
Make sure to print 5 copies of your stamped approved roster and have them on you throughout the weekend.
Check-In will occur at all facilities prior to your first game of the event. Please arrive 1 hour prior at a minimum to ensure you can get approved and to your game in a timely manner.
- Please bring 5 copies of your roster printed to check-in
- Have on your all player passes
- Keep medical waivers on you at all time
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE ON YOU AFTER CHECK-IN:
- 5 Approved Stamped Copies of Rosters
- Player Passes for all players playing that weekend
- Medical Release for each player attending the event