Adult League Gearing Up for Spring
Did you make a New years Resolution to exercise/play soccer/help the club! If so the Adult League can fulfill all and more!!!
The Adult Soccer League begins again in February 2015. This is a 7v7v Co-ed Rec League that plays on Friday evenings at Shane Kelly Park in Oviedo FL. This is open to all levels of experience and you can enter your own team ( $750 for the season) or we will place you on a team if you are registering without a team ( you will pay a portion of the team fee that will be split between all players)
The Spring season sign up is now available for teams ( both new and returning) and new players for Spring.
Returning players from the Fall 2014 season do not need to register again for the league. The Spring season will startFebruary 13th
and registration for teams is now open. REGISTER YOUR TEAM FOR SPRING SEASON NOW!
IF YOU ARE A TEAM CAPTAIN/MANAGER : use the manager registration form to enter that team. Once we have the team name it will be added to the drop down selection for players registration
For team registration (team captains/managers only), click on the link below.
Please complete your team name.
> Manager Registration Form
All NEW players to the league will have to register as a Player in the League
(Please note that is you have a family account at FKK you will have to open up a different individual account to register for Adult League)
> IF YOU ARE A PLAYER ON A FORMED TEAM: Click on player registration to pay the annual league registration fee, choose your team name on the drop down. Please select the correct age group
> IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A TEAM: No problem! Click on player registration and the league administrator will place you on a team so choose “ Put me on a team” as your team name selection
- All players will have to set up their own individual player account for this 2014-15 year.
- If you are a parent of a soccer player you will have to set up your own account separate from your family account.
- If you are a returning adult player and already have your account you may register using the same account you used last season.
- All players will be required to upload a headshot to their account
- The CFU Adult Soccer League games play 25 minute halfs and team fee ($750 for the Spring) covers all expenses including referee fees. There is a minimum of 10 games for the Spring season. Teams are limited to 16 on the roster. All teams must have matching numbered jerseys. Shin guards are required.
- All Adult League registered players will receive a 20% discount on FootGolf at Twin Rivers Golf Club just by showing their Adult league player pass http://www.twinriversgolfclub.com/footgolf/